Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Zane-4 weeks old

I simply can't believe that Zane is 4 weeks old today!
I took this picture yesterday after nap time.  Summer loves her brother.
 Summer holding Zane
 Summer burping Zane
This morning Summer woke me up saying "Up Mama! Boy not alright (repeat again and again)." Well I knew that Zane was waking up because big sis was making noises and turning on the lamp but I was hoping he would quiet down and we could all rest a little longer...but big sister was being very...protective and insisted that Mama get up. 
Ironically, after the string of pictures of her holding and burping Zane there was a last one of her holding him as he was crying and I asked her if he was alright and she replied "boy alright."  I am afraid she has a double standard like her mama.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

SWEETNESS!!! They look just alike! I love how big sister loves her "boy"!