Monday, April 16, 2012

Weekend with Grammy

In the few days after Zane was born we found out that Chad was going to Miami for business this weekend.  I asked Grammy (aka Mammy) to come stay with us while Daddy was gone.  Summer had a great time playing with Mammy both inside and outdoors!
There were a few down times when Mammy got to love on baby Zane. 
Mama and Zane 
I am thrilled that Zane can now fit into 0-3 month clothes like this cute outfit. 
A trip to our house isn't a vacation by any means these days.  If you come over, you are most likely going to leave tired from playing and pretending.  Thanks Mammy for pretending to be a school bus driver, grocery store shopper, play-doh eater and much more. 

2 comments:

Mimi said...

Mammy. I can feel your pain (I mean joy) when playing those games. It's exhausting, but so rewarding. I know that Jana, Summer and Zane all loved spending time with you.

grammy said...

What a great weekend, hated to leave those precious little ones. Summer is sooo smart!!! And Zane is growing so fast. I am so blessed to be apart of their lives. Thank you Chad and Jana for allowing me to be their Grammy. miss all of you so much already