Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter weekend

Look what the Easter Bunny brought to Summer...preschool scissors!  So exciting.
 We went to church for the first time as a family of four!  I would consider it a successful outing. Summer was happy but she just decided not to smile for the camera.
 Summer and the Easter Bunny at the park for the egg hunt on Saturday.
 Summer and her girlfriends waiting patiently for the horn to pick up eggs.  Once it blew, Summer picked up an egg and tried to open it...not a strategic plan because meanwhile a million other kids are picking up the eggs.  I encouraged her to wait to open and focus on picking them up first.  Hundreds of eggs were gone in one minute.
 Zane slept through the entire experience.  I love the baby bjorn-hands free and safe.
 Each parent carried a child
 Summer played doctor with Zane...he was actually happy and yawning in this picture but it is funny as it looks like he is screaming bloody murder.
 Here he is moments later-see he is calm.
Sleep is still very hard to come by. Zane is actually a little lamb and makes lamb noises ALOT!  That makes it very hard for Mommy to sleep.  I feel like I complain about lack of sleep alot-I really hope I can stop that soon.  Gotta run... 

4 comments:

grammy said...

Hey Jana, you look great! beautiful family. just a word of warning.. Bethany cut her hair with preschool sissors. with very long locks, on big short piece stood straight up for months until it grew out. Yes, they really can cut hair no matter what the label says.can't wait to see ya'll this weekend.
love to all,

Mimi said...

I love ALL the wonderful pictures of "Life in the Martin Family". I am so thankful for the blessings of each new day!!

Jay said...

Cute pics! Ear plugs Jana! They are LIFE changing! I promise! You will still hear important noises like crying but it will muffle out the little lamb noises : )

Jay said...

that comment was from jen : )