Monday, October 11, 2010

Summer Marie

Unfortunately, the Martin house has a Daddy and Baby on the road to getting sick. Both Chad and Summer have the congested, runny nose, coughing, hard to get some rest-syndrome. I am trying to feed them healthy foods so they can nip it before it really develops...and before I leave town to go to Alabama's Homecoming, Roll Tide!

In this video, Summer is playing in the dog's water bowl (just filled with fresh water). I glanced at her to notice that she was dipping her hand in the water then rubbing the back of her hair. Sidenote: she also does this if you put a dab of lotion on her hand.
Sorrry but the video ends abruptly because I ran out of space...time to delete some videos.

2 comments:

Dad said...

When he was around 4-5 yrs. old, I remember having to give Jayboy a spanking for lapping milk like a dog from his cereal bowl. And, though you watched that happen, here is YOUR daughter lapping up the water from the DOG bowl! Ha! Well, I suppose that it is not, "Like Father, like daughter." Anyhow, it sures seems a little funnier when it is not my child doing it!
Love y'all,
Dad

Grammy said...

She is cute no matter what she is doing and besides she must have been thirsty!! I hope her and her Daddy feel better. You be careful coming to b'ham!
love to all