Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The best is yet to come!

I love this little girl!

Still working on that craft project...I need to spend a couple more hours on it. But what I am really excited about is happening tomorrow morning. I attend MOPS (mothers of preschoolers) at my church and we are having a spa day. For FREE, we get 20 minute massages, mini mani/pedi and mini facial. It is from the local technical college. I am SO PUMPED! I don't care if it isn't the best job...anything would be heaven at this point.

I'll update you tomorrow with my relaxation status.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

I love both of you! Hope Spa Day is the most relaxing ever! And I hope Summer has fun with all the other preschoolers.

Leslie said...

Looks like her hair is starting to get lighter?

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

i really do check in and read...i'm just terrible at posting comments! i can't beliee how big summer is getting and how much she's changed! it goes by too fast...

hope you had a great spa day!