Monday, October 18, 2010

Alabama Homecoming

I had a wonderful Baby-free weekend in Alabama!
I hung out with Bud and Jen and we got silly in Charming Charlies.Bethany highlighted and lowlighted and cut my hair. She did a great job and will be graduating in February!Nicole and I went to Tuscaloosa for Alabama's Homecoming. Here we are in front of the Alpha Chi house lawn decoration with Marley Rose. It was SO exciting when I walked into Bryant Denny Stadium! The green grass, bright lights and a hundred thousand Bama fans.Thanks to Mimi and Grando for coming to Asheville to watch my baby pumpkin! They had a great time and kept not only Summer but Sampson and Lucy happy and healthy.

2 comments:

MIMI said...

We loved every second of it! What a blessing! I already miss my baby pumpkin!

Chris, Kristin, and Emily said...

oh what fun! looks and sounds like a great time!