Tuesday, October 26, 2010

October fun

Our Martin family with Gramma and Grandad Martin
Monday was Chad and my 7 year Wedding Anniversary. We celebrated over the weekend at the Fall Gala because he went to Panama this week for work. Gramma stayed with Summer and I to help out and play. We had lots of rain so we went to the mall both days and let Summer play in the food court area.And then we went shopping...And had a fashion show at home...This one was an immediate hit...straight to playSummer's personality was really showing in these photos so I had to post alot!
Here is her happy and sweet sideAnd this is Miss DeterminedCatch me if you can...

2 comments:

Grammy said...

Happy Annv. I didn't know. That little Summer is the cutest thing I have ever seen. I want to see her and love on her. Jerry and I are going to Nashville friday but coming right back Sat. He has three big out of town days starting next Monday. Then we have the silent auction and live art auction we are helping with on next Thursday. And then He has more out of town stuff and nightly dinners!!!! Tell her Papa And Grammy love her, eventhough she won't even know who we are by the time we get to come and see her. I will stop whining now and try to just enjoy her through pictures. This is one more reason we need to pray for a new adventure (job wise) for Papa so we have more time to visit all of ya'll.
love all of you

MIMI said...

That girl gets cuter by the second. She lights up my life.