Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Wedding, Retirement, Birthday and Family

Well before I get to Florida let me share that I was honored to be a part of my good friends, Kallie & Tim's wedding in Birmingham June 19th. I read a scripture and luckily didn't stumble over my words. Kallie is my friend from Bama who lives in Reno so it was especially fun to see her again. She looked gorgeous and I am thrilled for them. The reception was beautiful in her father's back yard...even though the sky fell down on us...it makes it all the more memorable, right?!
We were headed to Panama City, FL where my relatives live for my sweet Aunt Pam's retirement party (taught and changed lives for 20 years). It was also my Grandmama's birthday. I can only pray for her health and youth when I am 82!
Emma, Aunt Dianne and JT at the party. JT was busy trying to put rabbit ears in every photo taken...he is a funny boy!Lacey, Leah and Mook
Here is the 4 generations of Bell Girls!
The Original Bell Girls! (Aunt Pam, Mom, Grandmama, Aunt Dianne)
Summer had her first time in a big pool at Aunt Pam's house and she loved it.
She loved playing with her cousins.Ella Katherine, Emma, Summer and me
Tiff and Reece (sorry for cutting your head off Tiff). Reece is the most content baby I have ever met! And those dimples are adorable.
The things you do to try and get the little ones to smile on cue!
Summer and Emma

Next up - The Beach...

2 comments:

MIMI said...

Thanks, Jana, for collecting and saving our precious memories! One day these will be priceless!!!

Susan said...

you are so right, Trish. don't you wish we'd had all this so our parents could've recorded more of our families to share with our children and grands? I don't even have our own kids memories saved like parents today have.