Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Life with a Tutu on!

Life is more fun with a Tutu on!

Recently we have realized that Summer is a bigtime talker! From the second we get her in the morning its-talk talk talk talk. Chad says she is going to get voted Most Personality when she graduates from Kindergarten. However, at this stage she doesn't have control of her volume...and her knob is stuck on FULL BLAST! She IS loud!

One of her new discoveries is the trash can. She realizes that she can put things in the trash can and even take things out! Wonderful...and I thought the dogs were my only nemesis. I find DVDs, sippy cups, farm animals, pot lids, you name it and it can be put in the trash when you're not looking.

You know how when most all of us talk about our weight we say "I could stand to lose 20 lbs." Well guess what, I am on my way to making that reality. Since April 1st I have lost 18 lbs. I want to thank God for giving me the physical strength and mental discipline as well as my bootcamp teacher who help me get rid of the first 9. And Chad for being supportive of my goal.

I hope to be more consistant with my postings this week.

Talk to you soon-Jana

2 comments:

MIMI said...

Ms.Personality is right!! I can't wait to listen to THAT loud talking!! That's why every teacher should first be a GRANDMOTHER. Then you would think all that loud talking is CUTE and SMART.
Love you and can't wait 'til Sat.

Glad to see a smile while wearing the tutu.

Gramma said...

Jana- just a little teacher's secret-using a soft/gentle voice to talk, laugh, play, sing with a child/student will teach them to use quieter voices, especially in the home.The louder the child gets, the softer the adult gets. It really does work. It is absolutely adorable now, but, as she gets a tad bit older, it isn't as adorable. I agree with Mimi that is is ADORABLE now, but the older they get, I don't think so. Just a little bit of wisdom from us older "been there, done that folk!" The tutu is so cute cute cute!!! Hey Trish!