Sunday, November 6, 2011

Painting and Halloween

This week, once I received the Pottery Barn Kids holiday magazine in the mail, I got a creative itch.  I saw some cute Christmas signs and decided that I could paint something similar.  Well, as you can imagine, when I paint my mini-me wants to paint also.  And so we did!
This Halloween Summer dressed up as a fairy.  It was cold so this fairy had to keep warm under her tutu.  Thanks to Mimi for making her tutu, magic wand and hair bow.  She got the hang of knocking on doors and saying "Please" and "Thank You."  The phrase, "trick or treat" was a stretch for her vocabulary.   
I guess it was the costumes that threw them off.  But here is Summer with her buddy, Nicholas aka Superman.
Thanks to Nana for staying at our house to pass out candy so that Mama, Daddy and Granddad could walk the neighborhood. 
Baby Update: I am 18 weeks pregnant now and feeling well.  This past week I haven't had much of an appetite for dinner (and my family has suffered) but otherwise I crave citrus and typically eat an orange every night.  Chad and I haven't yet agreed on a name...sigh.  However, we were able to name Summer so I have faith that we can do it again.  Talk to you soon.

1 comment:

MIMI said...

Summer Marie gets prettier with every picture. I MISS HER!