Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Bright Eyes

My bright eyed girl painting again...
She woke up at 5am and repelled out of her crib (a trend the past 2 days).  I woke up seeing that the kitchen light was on and went to see what she was up to.  She didn't see me, but I saw that she was playing at her table and chairs...so I went back to bed.  Chad and I just laid there listening and guessing "what that noise was?"  Amazingly she never came to get me.  After 1 hour and 20 minutes I got up and peeked in the kitchen to find her picking up crackers she had spilled on the floor.  She had opened the pantry and climbed up the shelves to get what she wanted!  Oh, for the record, Summer can open any child-proof door knob and she is an excellent problem solver...so nothing is out of her reach.  There weren't any major messes and she had removed her diaper and placed it in the trash just like Mama does.
This is the begininning of her not needing us!

2 comments:

Mimi said...

You definitely have a MINI-YOU!!! You became independent so quickly. When you were 3 you were making sandwiches for Jay (who loved having a big(little) sister to do whatever he WISHED. I just hope that she doesn't decide to get in the car and go for a ride while momma and dadda are sleeping!

Mimi said...

OH, by the way, what an adorable face!