Saturday, February 19, 2011

First Pedicure

I always thought that the first time I painted Summer's toenails it would be this sweet pale pink color.  Well, the opportunity arose as I was painting my toes in the beautiful weather yesterday and my little sweet shadow removed her shoes and socks and gave me her feet.  Walla, Rasberry toes it is!

Since we were having such a good time eating snacks and throwing the ball for Lucy (the World's Best and Fastest Retriever), Summer thought it would be a good idea to bring all of her dolls outside as well.   
The above photo was taken by me, the stalker photographer who has to take photos through the window in order to not halt ALL play.  Because THIS is the reaction I get when I ask Summer to look at Mama and smile!

1 comment:

MIMI said...

Summer,the DIVA STAR,(with raspberry toenails)is being stalked by the MAMA paparazzi. Poor thing--can't even take her children out in public without that MAMA paparazzi trying to snap some shots. There are those of us who would pay top dollar for them.