Friday, February 18, 2011

AMR Art

I was THRILLED when I realized that I won a FREE Sketch by Amanda Roberson, based in Montgomery, AL.  She had a contest on Facebook and I entered and won.  Winning was easy.  The hard part came when I had to pick a picture for her to base the sketch off of.  It was right around the time when we first put pigtails in Summer's hair and I thought it was only fitting to capture the moment and use that photo.  And here is the final product!
And it fit perfectly in a pink frame I had just waiting for the right thing to do with it!  You can check out more of Amanda's artwork at her website, http://www.amrart.com/.  Her artwork can also be purchased at the Blue Willow in Birmingham.  She does some beautiful paintings of children on the beach that I would love to have in the future.
Thank you Amanda!

3 comments:

MIMI said...

AWESOME! And THANK YOU, Amanda!!

Amanda said...

I looks great in that frame.... yay! Glad you like it.

Rachel said...

How special is that?! You are ONE very lucky lady my friend. Great choice in photos too.