Monday, January 31, 2011

Bye Bye January

R-A-I-S-I-N-S, that's how we say that word...because (shhh) "raisins" are Summer's favorite food.  I call them her HAPPY food.  They have the magical power to turn any pouty situation into happyland.  I always have a mini box on hand for emergencies.  In true Mimi fashion, she has the Jumbo box and is allowing Summer to free eat as many as she wants!  (ps - If you know Mimi you will also know that she doesn't feel a bit guilty about it! That's why I love you Mom)
Grammy is learning to play the piano and allowed Summer to practice on her keyboard.  Summer started off banging but once I told her to be gentle she touched the keys softly...then I had to tell her gentle again 3 seconds later.
Wow! Grammy and Papa's pool went in super fast.  We will be ready to swim this spring.
Summer was glad to see her Daddy.  And Daddy was glad to have his pumpkin in his arms.
Gramma put Summer's hair in pigtails...it was too adorable!
Lots of travel in 2011 so far.  One month down already!  It was great seeing family.  Now its time to get on my 2011 to-do list.  Oh, I have a new camera on its way to my house, thanks Grammy and Papa.  All pics above were taken with Gramma's camera, thanks for lending it to me. 

4 comments:

Grammy said...

Loved every minute I got to spend with you and Summer!!!! Thank you for letting Summer sleep-over we had a blast. the pigtails are soooo cute. Miss ya'll so much already. Glad Chad got home safely.
love to all

MIMI said...

THE GIRL is just too cute. Gramma did a great "do" on Summer's hair. I love it! She is the sweetest RAISIN I've ever seen!!We're SO blessed!

aunt jen said...

Love the pigtails Gramma!

Gramma said...

thanks ya'll! She made it so easy-just sitting there in the chair in front of the mirror intently watching every move I made. She is adorable any way she looks, but, I do love the pigtails!