Monday, January 24, 2011

On the Road Again

I was trying to come up with some funny statement about Summer being a good road trip companion...until I realized that I have to drive back home with her and I don't want to jinx myself.  So for now, I will just leave you with this photo of us in the car.
We are in Birmingham!  Ready, Set, Go - first night in we went to dinner with Mimi, Uncle Bud and Aunt Jen.  As you can see Summer was using every ounce of cuteness in her to distract us from putting her back in her highchair.  She rolled her eyes (and her entire head) at us OVER and OVER...it was hilarious and so she kept doing it to keep us laughing. 
Dinner with Grammy and Papa was another successful public outing in the evening (2 for 2 so far)
Mimi and Summer playing around.
This girl is ready for some coloring...stickering...markering...staining...
We checked out the park and Summer took it all in.  She did quite a few firsts (see saw and tire swing).  I think next park trip will be more fun since she will know what to expect.
Summer got a rocking horse for Christmas so she felt right at home on Grammy's rocking horse. 
Meanwhile, while we are hanging out in Alabama, Chad is doing "Business" in these exotic locations - Costa Rica
And Nicaragua...we love you Daddy!

No comments: