Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I am a Winner already

It is just days before the race I have been training for since August and I feel like a Winner already!
  • I have found a passion for an exercise regimine that I can easily do anywhere. 
  • I have lost 25 lbs. to date. 
  • I have proved to myself that I can set a long-term goal, show will-power to consistently train and maintain focus and confidence that I CAN DO IT!
If it sounds like I am bragging I kind of am. 
I am proud of myself and no matter how fast I run this race on Saturday I will be happy with my success.
Yay me...

Oh and my camera is beyond help and therefore I haven't been able to take pictures in the new year.  I will use the FLIP for the race and hopefully put togther an exciting movie of the experience.

5 comments:

MIMI said...

Jan, you have ALWAYS been a WINNER! Since the second you came into the world--and I am a WINNER for being the MOM of 2 WINNERS!!! You and Jay, both know WHO makes you a WINNER--your CREATOR and GOD that we give THANKS to for each and every good gift that HE has BLESSED us with. Praise HIM as you race--NOW go get'um GIRL!!! I'm PROUD of you!

jay said...

Sis,

I am SOOOOOO proud of you and you should be SOOOOOO proud of yourself. You are AWESOME.

Dad said...

Jana Marie,

I, too, am soooo proud of you for the willingness to set a goal and for the determination to do the work necessary to achieve it!

You always have had the requisite attitude to achieve in everything, and I know that you will see this race through to the finish line...you will "finish the course" and, regardless of the time, you will be a winner!

Wish we could be there to encourage and testify, but you can be confident that I would be saying, "Jan, just one more step."

Go get'em, Jan! You inspire me!

Love,
Dad

Grammy said...

Jana, I want to be like you when I grow up!!! You have it so together. I am so proud of you and I know you will do very well in the race. Part of Hebrews 12:1-2, Let us run with endurance the race that is set before us,fixing our eyes on Jesus the author and perfector of faith!!!!! You are an inspiration to me Jana.
love you

Larry said...

Proud of you…I’ve driven the very route of your ½ marathon. I know of its beauty but will never have the satisfaction of seeing the finish line like you experienced today!