Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas Continues

The Sun finally came out making for a beautiful morning over the river.  Time for Summer and I to travel to Birmingham.
In Birmingham, my Grandmama, Aunts and Cousins gathered for the annual Christmas get-together.

 Summer and I also had a play date with my best friends, Nicole and Ashlei.  Ashlei lives in China and I haven't seen her since she was in Alabama to give birth to Grady (now 2 1/2).  It was great to hang out with these girls...haven't changed a bit.
 Little Jana, Little Nicole (x2), Little Ashlei
 Summer loved playing with Emma.  Here they were playing Ring around the Rosie, but stopped for a photo.
 It warms my heart to see my SOO Sweet Loving Family!
 The guys in plaid.  Little Reece is the happiest child!  You would have to drop a heavy silver platter on this child's foot to get him to cry...
 Summer loved acting big like cousin Ella Katherine. 
 With all of this activity, she slept the majority of the way home (with her hands behind her head, at that).  Luckily, I didn't wreck while taking this photo.
 We rang in the New Year back at Gramma and Grandad's house.  Summer wore her new official Alabama Cheerleading uniform (2 piece) for the bowl game on New Year's Day.  She definitely brought the Tide good luck!


2 comments:

MIMI said...

It's a Wonderful Life!!!!

Anonymous said...

legs spread like that in her car seat, let me take her diaper off and eat her slit