Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Just Another Day in the Martin House

Monday was Day 1 of my new 2010 "organized" schedule. EVERY minute of my day was accounted for. I exercised, showered, prepared a hot lunch and dinner.
Tuesday, Day 2, was nowhere near as successful as Day 1. Spent 2 hours on the phone trying to get our internet back up and working, Sampson had 3 seizures (urine and slobber cleanup x3), plus Sampson went #2 in the sunroom and then fell in it tracking it all over (thank goodness he was confined to one room).
Wednesday, Day 3, back on track - exercised and took Sampson to the vet. Plus I have completed a fun craft project for Jay and Jen. And as I type right now I have Elmer's glue crusting on my fingers...which I will enjoy peeling off before I go to bed.
I guess 2 out of 3 means this week has been a success so far but boy has it been eventful!
Thank goodness to my new washer and dryer that we got over the weekend, yeah! They are getting broken in real quick. They aren't fancy but they are new and clean and work. By the way, this is the first washer and dryer that I have ever purchased (all others were kindly donated) and I learned that the price beside the picture of a washer and dryer is only the price of 1 of them...you marketing execs got me!
And take a look at Frenchie before we went shopping...
And after shopping...
Summer really is a happy baby. Everytime you smile at her she smiles back. Here are a few pictures I had to share.

Summer has been wearing RED the past 2 days in honor of her beloved CRIMSON TIDE! Tomorrow she will be wearing her new Christmas Bama Dress...stay tuned for pictures!

Go get 'em Bama - ROLL TIDE!

4 comments:

MIMI said...

How can Summer be ANYTHING but HAPPY--she is so LOVED by EVERYONE.She is the cutest thing!!!
Let's ROLLLL TIDE today!!

"And we know that all that happens to us is working for our good if we love God and are fitting into His plans." Romans 8:28

lisa said...

if there is one thing i love about you, its those kooky things you love. blackheads, ear wax, glue on your fingers, etc.

i really enjoy those quirky things about you!

Grammy said...

I want that hat!!! She is so cute. love and miss you all

MIMI said...

SUMMER DID IT!!! She made us WIN the championship by being such a Huge ALABAMA FAN!!!!RollllllTIDE!!!Hope your day is awesome!
I love the MARTINS!