Tuesday, December 1, 2009

More Baby Updates

I have started introducing Stage 2 foods to Summer as well as rice rusks and puffs.
As you can see she wasn't sure about this solid object in her mouth.
She is giving Lucy a look of desperation...Please take this thing out of my mouth! Lucy would be thrilled to do so if Mommy wasn't watching from behind the camera.
Thanks Aunt Kiki for the walker. She can't touch the floor yet but still enjoys playing in it.
Summer has transitioned into her big girl bath tub; an inflatable pink rubber duck. Now that she is sitting up in the bathtub I decided to give her some alphabet foam letters to play with. Yesterday she wasn't interested in them but today she was splashing her hands in the water and picking them up and of course they go straight to the mouth.By the way, she looks like me in the bathtub picture with that mouth and round face. Her looks change week by week as to which parent she favors.
Summer sitting on my steal of a rug from IKEA (4x6 for $39) fun and funky!
I hope all yall are having a great week. If you don't have your Christmas decorations up yet please don't feel bad, neither do I. Seems like this past weekend everyone in our new neighborhood decorated and I am glad...they are putting me in the spirit.
And one more thing - ROLL TIDE! Get them Gators!

4 comments:

MIMI said...

I woke up this morning before 5 and jumped out of bed to see what was on the Summer Updates! It was WORTH it--she, as always, MAKES MY DAY!!
Thanks MOM for keeping up Updated!
I love her new bathtub!! What a great idea!
Have a Great Day with your Precious

GRAMMA said...

These updates are SUPER! They. bring sunshine to this very dreary day. I'm with you, Mimi,she makes my day too, and I am grateful to you,Jana, for sharing your lives with us. And that bathtub--it is TOO CUTE!

Larry said...

I miss you guys! Thanks, the pictures keep us connected. GrandDO

Anonymous said...

i have a solid object i would love to put in her mouth