Monday, November 30, 2009

New Stats

I took Summer to her 6 month doctor appointment today and the stats are in, dun dun na nah...50th Percentile for everything!

Weight - 16lb 10oz
Height - 26 inches
Head Cir. - 17 inches
Thanks to my good little eater who doesn't turn away any fruit or vegetable she has jumped from the 15th percentile to the 50th.
I know what you are thinking...she is SO cute you just want to lick the leftover pears right off her face! Me too!

Another thing I want to document is that at 6 months Summer is a squirmy little worm. Changing her diaper these days is like roping a calf.
First, you have to convince her to remove her toes from her mouth so you can velcro the diaper strap then you have to lift the velcro like lightening or she will stiffen up her body, arch her back and begin to roll sideways...by that time she has stretched just enough so that the diaper is touching the back of her neck and barely covering in the front. It is at that moment that I think "I am going to have to blog about this."

Well that is about it for today. I have completed 5 of my 10 tasks from LAST week's to do list...and no they do not include unpacking or decorating for Christmas, wah wah Debbie Downer.

1 comment:

MOM/MIMI said...

WAY TO GO SUMMER and MOM--you two are a super feeding/eating team!! 50% means exactly perfect size--not too little, not too big!!
Love to lick the pears right off!
MOM/MIMI