Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

Today I am thankful to spend Thanksgiving 2009 with the Martins!
The whole family pitched in to prepare a delicious meal.
Chad putting the turkey in the oven. He watched a Today Show kitchen segment that taught him how to carve a turkey and after that he wanted to be involved.
Kiersten baking the sweet treats!
Grandad making sure that Summer is happy and content.
Summer woke up halfway through our meal. I knew there was a reason I was speed eating.
Summer is to the age where she wants a bite of whatever I am eating...not this Thanksgiving. Summer enjoyed oatmeal with sweet potatoes, yum!
Although Summer came down with her first cold this week, oh the hoarse cry was heartbreaking, I am thankful for her great health.I am thankful that God blessed me with overflowing love for my daughter! We are going to have so much fun in our lifetime. I am thankful for my husband who works hard to provide for our family and to keep us safe and secure!I am thankful for my vivacious sister in law who is the life of the party!I am thankful for the love and support that the Martins give to Chad, Summer and myself...and that Buddy didn't eat Summer (just kidding Buddy is a perfect dog).

And FINALLY I am thankful to be an AUNT to the FUTURE SAVAGE TWINS!

To be born probably in the most popular month of May...more details to come.

I am also thankful for so many other family members, friends and life situations but I don't have pictures taken of them today so please don't get your feelings hurt.

Much Love - Jana

4 comments:

Uncle Bud said...

Sis,

We are so thankful for you, Summer, Chad and the Martins. Family means so much to us this special time of year. Please always keep us in your prayers. We love you so much.

Uncle Bud

MOM said...

Jana,
What a perfect Thanksgiving tribute! I am thankful for a child that has ALWAYS been THANKFUL for EVERYTHING and made EVERYONE around her so HAPPY. You are such a BLESSING to this family. Thank you GOD for my sweet, beautiful, (inside and out) daughter!!
I love you and Chad and Summer.
MOM

Susan said...

Thank you our Heavenly Father for the most precious TWINS you have created from Jen and Jay! You,our Father, have richly blessed all of the Savages, Cummings, and Martins with your gifts who only You are able to mold and create into Your earthly likenesses. What a Thanksgiving indeed!
And Doug and I want to thank you Uncle Bud and Trish for your love and support for Jana, Summer and Chad. You are all in my prayers for a healthy 2010.

SUSAN/MOM

mook said...

God is so good!!! So excited about the twins!! We are thankful for our cousins and their spouses and children. Not to mention Aunt Trish,Larry, Dot, and Jim and Grandmother! Hope to see you guys sooner and not later!
Love,
Mook & family