Monday, December 7, 2009

Growing Up

It isn't Tahoe but it is our new version of a ski resort, Cataloochee. Sunday was their food can drive and you got a free lift ticket with a donation of 10 can goods. Summer and I people watched and drank hot chocolate while Chad made some turns. It had snowed the night before so it was a beautiful day in North Carolina.We are really getting the hang of these bows! Oh and she TOTALLY knows how to smile at the camera!
This is Summer's FIRST ride in the stroller facing forward. Up until now she has been riding in the infant seat facing backwards. Honestly I was just a little too tired to unload the stroller then unclick the car seat all with her 16+ pounds in tow so I just decided to try putting her in there without the seat and walla...she fits! I think it must be a mother thing but I always see her with my Baby Goggles on.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

Oh my stars!!! How does this child get cuter and cuter every picture? She is personality plus--can't wait to get my hands on her! So glad that you could all experience the snow together this year. What a blessing!
Love,
MIMI

Merritt said...

Jana - It's Merritt again. Summer is so darn cute! She is really really adorable and I can tell she's going to have your personality. She just seems like she "gets it" at such a young age. She's so advanced! She makes me smile every time I see her pictures. Do you think I'm weird??

Jana said...

Hey Merritt, of course I don't think you're weird! Anyone who has positive things to say about my family is welcome to be apart of our life. Kiersten forwarded me a picture of your baby girl and she was also adorable. I was amazed that a 5 month old could have so much hair...kinda gave Summer and I a "hair complex!" I'm glad you are staying updated and keeping in touch.