Friday, December 4, 2009

HAIR

This will be the only time that we get excited about a Bad Hair Day...Summer's FIRST Bad Hair Day! Yeah she finally has enough hair to get messed up.On a separate note I have a word or two to say to a particular someone...
Dear Post Pardom Hair Loss,
What is your main objective? Do you want to see me bald at the age of 30? I want you to know I will not go down without a fight! I will refrain from washing my hair daily to hold on to my last few strands. And above all else, just to show you who you are messing with, I will tease the heck out of my hair and make it appear as it there isn't a hair missing. Take that!
I made Summer some gourmet baby food yesterday.

3 comments:

Jay said...

Sis,

Thats the cutest bad hair day I have ever seen. She even looks a little upset about it too. I can't tell any of yours is not there. Lucky you have a ton that you can afford to lose a little. Hang in there, I am sure it will stop soon. Love ya.

Leslie said...

Such cute pics and updates. Looks like Thanksgiving was a lot of fun for the Martin's! Also, Congrats Jay and Jen, on the sweet blessing of two!!
I think it might be about time for a bow?? Maybe? :)

MIMI said...

I totally agree with Uncle Bud--that is the cutest bad hair day ever!! And Leslie is right--a bow would bring the Bad right out of her hair. If Summer likes her sunglasses, she will love a BOW!!
Ya'll are so much FUN!!!!
Love you,
MIMI