Monday, March 16, 2009

Summer's Nursery

Two posts in one day...hope it isn't overkill. I couldn't help it because we received our crib today and I had to share the latest updates to Summer's nursery.



One of the things I like about the crib is the drawer underneath. We will be able to put all her sweet blankets she has received under there.
We are really getting everything together now...next project is to paint those sweet little daisy's that are on her bumper on the wall behind her crib.

4 comments:

The Powells said...

Jana - everything looks great! Sumer will love her new room, although I am sure she is lovin' your belly right now!

Anonymous said...

AWWWWWW!! The crib is so perfect for Summer's room! The bumper pad looks great. You are so prepared.Thanks for keeping us updated.
Love,
MOM

Leslie said...

Jan, I think it looks perfect! I am actually really glad you ended up with the yellow, as I think it really makes the flowers pop! You are ready for Summer's arrival. Isn't this the "nesting" phase? :)
I love it!
xo, Les

mook said...

The nursery is coming right along!! I love it! Got your sweet note today! You are a sweet heart and we love you so much! Hugs to Chad! xoxoxo