Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Western Alumni Weekend...Here we come!

It is time again for our annual Western Colorado University (or some mix of those words) Alumni Weekend. This is a time we go to Gunnison, CO with a group of Chad's friends to celebrate the good ole days of college. We rent a cabin on the river and do it up Colorado style! I especially like it because I go in blind. I have zero expectations...I know we will have good coffee, cold temperatures and a fun friends. In the past, this mindset has proven to result in unexpected bliss.
So, I will be gathering good times, stories and pictures to share with you on Monday.
Till then, ROLL TIDE

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roll Tide Sissy!!!!

I hope yall have a blast. You will already be ready for the cold weather. That is why you broke out your jacket already. Yall be safe and bring back a bunch of pics and stories. Go Western Colorado Whoevers, GO.

Bud

Anonymous said...

Jan - have so much fun in Gunnison! I can't wait to hear the stories. that might explain why your phone went to voicemail when I called. Let's catch up soon!
Your blazer is very cute! I did pull out a 3/4 length top yesterday with a skirt and peep toe pumps, but I'm with Jen - it is still WAY to hot and humid in the south for that, give us a couple more weeks...
WAR EAGLE!!!