Monday, September 8, 2008

So Long Summer

I DECLARE IT FALL today!
I have enjoyed Summer but that time has passed. It is mid September and I am ready for Fall clothes, weather and the changing of leaves. So, starting today I am pretending it is Fall. I just purchased a cute blazer and cardigan and I wore the blazer today with the sleeves rolled up.

I say all this to encourage you to take the next step...wear that lightweight sweater, 3/4 lenght sleeve shirt, blazer, etc. I think you will find that your mindset changes AND those around you will be thrilled that you were the first one to start the trend. I mean...you know when you see someone dressed in the "next" season and you think, oh wow, I can start wearing my stuff too...be THAT person!

I will let you know when I start wearing boots!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana, I commend you! I tried last week wearing long pants and closed toe shoes & I thought I was going to suffocate...It's supposed to be 90 degrees & HUMID in the Ham today & I just don't think I can do it!!! Keep us posted! You look very cute in your new blazer!
Love,
jen

Anonymous said...

Jana in the cute blazer! Somehow I missed this blog. I think you are definitely a trend setter--your advice is sorely missed by me. I just go around wondering what on earth I look like since I don't have you to critique me. No one loves me enough to tell me like you would--or is as fashion conscious as you. Larry always says "that looks great", but you know some of the outfits he can put together!!
Miss your input,
MOM