Thursday, September 4, 2008

Week Update

For my avid blog readers...I haven't been under a rock this week...I have been at WORK!
I started working at PBJ (minus the J) and I am really enjoying it. I get to decorate all day long. I get excited about everything I see and it really gives me my home decorating fix.

Chad has been hanging out on the beaches of Mexico so we haven't had any fun couples spa nights or croquet matches:)

To make it a little more dry...I haven't even eaten anything culinary! Tonight was a box of shells and alfredo sauce (like mac 'n cheese) with a salad consiting of only iceburg lettuce (which I purchased for my hamburgers only) and the last of my dressing. Tomorrow is my grocery day and the pickin's are slim.

I got sucked into watching 4 straight episodes of the Making of the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders then and hour of Real-Life Cinderellas. By the way, New Kids on the Block were on the Today show this morning. Did anyone see them? I thought there new song was good. Jordan was my favorite back in 5th grade but I have to say that Joey looked cute.

Oh, and Chad took the camera so I didn't have any spontaneous pictures of frogs.

Blog, Blog, Blog...and that is what I have been up to.
I promise more exciting news to come:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I saw NKOTB (you like that!)on the TODAY Show! I only heard Step By Step...good thing Jay had already gone to work b/c he really would see how big of a dork I was!That song took me back in time when I had curly permed hair & braces while I was singing into the TV! Joe was always my favorite, but now my favorite is my husband! :)

Jana said...

I thougth the song they performed with Ne-Yo (or whatever his name is) was good. However, I thought I remebered Step by Step being a little better back in the day. I WISH they would have done THE RIGHT STUFF or PLEASE DON"T GO GIRL! I remember it like yesterday...kissing Jordan via the tv screen

Anonymous said...

Jim deleted my reoccuring recording of the Today Show so I don't have it waiting on my DVR for me. Now I have to scold him. I had a NKOTB poster on the back of my bedroom door, with a heart around JOEY. One of my totally rad roller rink birthday parties was a NKOTB theme, complete with paper plates, napkins and hats. Talk about the right stuff. Maybe I can find some on eBay for Jim's upcoming birthday...