Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving

I am thankful for so many things. My Mom and Larry are out visiting Chad and I for Thanksgiving week. Chad and Larry were able to go skiing/snowboarding. Mom and I got a mani/pedi and put up the Christmas Tree! (sidenote: I like to put up the Christmas tree early, really early some years)

Today I am thankful that my mom is washing dishes and preparing casseroles.
I am thankful that we have enough food to eat and a safe place to live.
I am very thankful that God has blessed Chad and I with a baby to come and that each day he is overseeing his/her growth.
I am thankful that I have a loving family (all of you) and great friends (you reading...even if I don't know you read...thanks for caring).
I am thankful for my families health and safety and for God who watches over us every moment.
And the list could go on and on about things in our community and country but I will keep it personal instead.
Here is our delicious meal...

And our Christmas Tree...

And our dogs (not very photogenic) who provide so much unconditional love to us...
I hope you have had a great day and will be able to enjoy a nap with a full tummy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana,
Thanks for being so thankful!! Thank you for making our Thanksgiving sooooo HAPPY. You and Chad (Sampson and Lucy)have a wonderful home and life together and I am thankful for that. What more could a Mom ask for than a thankful, happy child!
Love,
MOM

Kelcei Chamberlain said...

Hey Jana! I haven't talked to you in forever...since high school, I'm sure. I found your blog through Ashlei's blog. It looks like things are going well. I love how blogs, MySpace and Facebook connect me to old and new friends. It is great! Take Care!

Anonymous said...

Sis,

I was just looking at the food and it was making me so hungry. The green bean casserole, squash casserole, ham and rolls, and dressing, looks so good. I am glad ya'll had a great time with Mom and Larry.

Love you
The Savages