Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Update

This post is for you who check in daily but are disappointed when there isn't an update. I have been hit with major fatigue this week. The past couple of days I haven't been able to sneak in a nap and therefore I have found my head hitting the pillow as early as 6:30pm! It is nice to be able to do this...I don't know how people manage pregnancy fatigue with a second child!
Today I made a Pot Roast in the crock pot...mmm good! I included carrots, yukon potatoes, onion and the end result was delicious, served with warm flaky biscuits. Even Chad, who doesn't like carrots, thought the veggies were flavorful.
Finally, I just want to praise on my sweet dog Lucy. She is so dedicated to my every move that she even sleeps in the bathroom on the bathmat...waiting to be pet as I get up every 3 hours in the night. And even now, when I can't sleep for trying to convince Nicole to become a personal chef, she is here beside me at the computer. God definetly has a purpose with dogs. Unconditional Love! So I will leave you with a quick picture of my Lucy this early morning.

And I can't leave Sampson out. Here he is sleeping in his bedroom...on his dog sheets.

Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So, I'll confess--I'm the one who LOVES to hear all the details of the Martin household a.s.a.p. So when there has been no blog for a few days, I am somewhat disappointed. I just love reality-like Jon and Kate Plus 8. Well, for sure I'll get the REAL THING next week--can't wait. I hope Lucy and Sampson remember me!
Love,
MOM