Saturday, November 8, 2008

Leslie's Trip

With all the baby news I didn't mean to leave out the priceless visit from my great friend Leslie!
We dined at Reno's only Meat 'n Three (kind of) and loaded up on fried okra, fried chicken, macaroni and cheese, delicious coleslaw (I really loved it) and turnip greens! Oh, and Leslie had sweet tea and I had Kool-Aid (seriously they serve that).

We pampered ourselves with a manicure and pedicure.

We took a tour of Tahoe and got a taste of SNOW!

Here we stopped at Mt. Rose to capture a picture in the snow.
When we got back from our Tahoe trip we realized we had left Sampson outside and he was freezing. We wrapped him in a warm blanket and he proudly paraded around the house.
Leslie we are glad to came to visit!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jana and Leslie,
You two have not changed one bit. Your pictures reminded me of all the posing of the "6 Pack". Those were some fond memories!..Someone needs to do the math on how many the "6 pack" has turned into either by marriage or babies-do dogs count? We are so excited about Leslie's wedding and can't wait to see her at a shower. I love you all.
MOM

The Powells said...

It looks like you guys had a great time - I am so glad Leslie came out and visited you guys!!

Leslie said...

First - Thanks to Jana and Chad for being such wonderful hosts!! I loved getting to spend time with you guys.
Trish - How are you? Things have changed a little since our "6-pack" days but we are all still the same. Lets see...we now have
4 - husbands
1 - fiance
3 - little boys
2 - buns in the oven
4 - dogs
That would make 20!!
We are on our way to a "Case". If I had to guess, in 5 more years we might be there....CRAZY!!
Thanks Again Guys!
Love ya! Love to the little "Bean" also.
Les