Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Zane at 2 months

My name is Zane and I am a big 2 month old!
We have come SO FAR in 2 months! I feel like I have entered back into society.  I have started running, making meals for our family and can run errands without having a meltdown, hurray.

Today my friend asked if I was supplementing Zane's diet with protein powder!  Funny, Summer had the same breastmilk and she did NOT grow like this...each their own.
Zane has really started to coo and will respond when you talk to him.  He enjoys the playmat even though it is pink...something he will just have to get over.  Tomorrow is his 2 month doctor appointment and I can't wait to find out how much he has grown.    
Can you guess what is wrong with this picture of Summer? 
She is wearing Zane's size 3-6 month jeans! And to think I packed all those small clothes away.

On a recent trip to Walmart, as I was unloading the groceries into the car, putting Zane inside and repeatedly telling Summer NOT to try to get out of the shopping cart by herself, I asked her if she knew that being a parent is stressful.  She said no, and I responded telling her that in fact, it is.  Once we started driving Zane started crying (he does that when there is alot of stop and go) and that is when she first told him, "Mama's busy ZA, be patient!" Thank you Llama Llama Red Pajama.

3 comments:

Mimi said...

My BIG BOY ZANE!!! and my little girl Summer. Mama Mama you are so PATIENT. I can't wait to see you ALL.

Rachel said...

What a sweet little helper you have in Summer!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes rub yourpussy let me watch you can watch me jerkingoff