Saturday, May 19, 2012

Summer's 3rd Birthday

Happy 3rd Birthday to the Queen of the Castle!
Three years ago we had no idea how Summer's personality would unfold...that she would be so expressive (dramatic), helpful and loving.  What a spunky girl she has become! 
We celebrated with our good friends, Addie and Levi at the Mountain Playlodge.
 Then follwed up with lunch and cake at Chick fil a.
 Summer and Addie holding hands.
Little brother is more alert these days.  Cute cute Zane! I say to Zane "I'm going to eat you up" and Summer quickly tells me "no Mommy eat ZA, eat toast!"  So literal that girl.  We were playing dominos this afternoon with her new princess domino set and I told her to "draw a girl with a blue dress" (we don't know all of the princess names yet) but then she left the table and went into the playroom.  I figured her attention span was over and went back to making dinner...minutes later she came back with a paper she had "drawn a blue dress" on.  From then on I said "pick up a domino...rather than draw." Funny girl.
I put Zane in the bumbo today for the first time and he did good holding his head up.  By the way, I asked Summer to look at the camera and she said "I am!" Ohhh big girl! 

1 comment:

Mimi said...

They're BOTH getting TOO big!!! Can't believe Zane! Can't wait to see them in person!