Sunday, April 17, 2011

Hey There!

Peek-a-Boo...Where's Summer been?
PS - This is Miss Piggy, Summer's #1 lovie
Here she is!  Summer loves her playhouse but she insists on privacy!  She always lowers the windows and keeps the doors closed.
Friday morning, milk and raisins in hand, sitting, waiting and watching for the trash men to drive down our street.  Last week they noticed Summer was watching and all 3 trash men looked and waived at her.  This week they were looking for her too! 
Since they drive by our house twice we came outside to get a closer look and waive at them a second time.  Big.Time.Excitement. 
We did other fun stuff this week but I didn't get photos...and I know a bunch of text without a picture is boring to read.  I'll do better this week.

1 comment:

MIMI said...

Lucky trashmen!! Wish that was me driving by to see that sweetheart looking out the door waving at me!!!