Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Big Step

I am so proud to see my baby girl in this outfit...
 Because...this is the outfit I dressed her in this morning when she took her FIRST outing in big girl panties.  We went to MOPS and Summer told her teachers when she had to go potty and DID NOT have an accident.  I was fully prepared to come get her and see her in another outfit but she did soo great.  The teacher told me that she told them 3 times, "ooh ooh tee tee" and that she clapped for herself after going potty.  First outing (4 hours) in panties and no accident = proud mama!
 Silly Summer wearing Daddy's hat.
 I know I am stretching it here BUT I can see a little curl action in a few hairs in back.   

3 comments:

MIMI said...

MIMI is so proud of my BIG GIRL!!! I am also proud that she was confident enough to tell her teacher.WOW--I'm clapping right now!!!

Lisa said...

oh Jana! The boys didn't stop diapers until they were 3 (to the day). It says something about their Mama! You should be proud!

Leslie Coleman said...

YAY, SUMMER!! That is serious success! Yay, momma!