Thursday, March 3, 2011

Meal Plan Update

I am happy to share that I have successfully been eating per the Bootcamp Meal Plan for the past 11 days and I have lost 4 pounds! Actually, I didn't lose them...I know exactly where I left them...that extra snack before dinner, the buffet line at MOPS, the additional cheese sandwich that Summer never ate. Since my intervention these have been my newfound staples...

Breakfast:  Hodgson Mill Bran Muffin with 2 eggs (served anyway-this is microwaved scrabled). 
This muffin is seriously tasty and I calculated the ingredients and it is 128 calories.
Lunch:  Salad with Grilled Chicken and a small scoop of cottage cheese.  I burned 500 calories at the gym today so I let myself have an extra piece of toast (normally only 1).
 Mid-Morning and Afternoon Snack: Apple and 2 tbsp Peanut Butter (I wouldn't make it without this snack)
Dinner:  Taco Salad! Shredded lettuce, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, jalapenos, 93% lean ground beef, lowfat sour cream, salsa and shredded cheese (I don't feel like I am missing out on anything when I eat this).
That's what I ate today if you are looking for some suggestions. 
Remember, I am just a normal person and not a trained dietician.  This is a LOW calorie diet only intended for 1 month to jumpstart your weight loss.  I am running 4 days a week and I can feel the lack of calories...so be carefull if you are doing this and working out hard (in that case eat more of the healthy foods).

1 comment:

MIMI said...

Thanks for your encouragement. I have completed 1 week. I did cheat last night with a weight watchers ice cream. I can do it for 1 more day, maybe 1 week. You are my COACH!!