Saturday, March 19, 2011

Happy Spring!

We packed up and headed out of Alabama
 But not without stopping by Paul Mitchell and saying bye to Aunt Bethany
 Then we were on the road
 We stopped at Gramma and Grandad's house
 And took Hershey on a walk
Now back at home, I setup my Summer's new playhouse and she loves it 
 She was so giddy inside
 I also setup her new kitchenette and she immediately was microwaving her imaginary food
 She pulled Daddy into her playroom to eat some of her "food" she cooked
On a different topic, I am so excited to start my collection of Fiesta ware.  Thanks Mom for my early birthday present.
I am loving the warm spring weather! We spent alot of time outside today and it felt so good to my soul.  I compare this spring to last year and it is so much easier as a parent.  Summer can walk and play with her toys while I sit and relax or work in the yard.  I literally thought this day would never come...it feels great!

3 comments:

Anna & Greg said...

Such cute pics! Greer sleeps just like that in her car seat! I also love the one of Summer and Daddy enjoying a tea party - so sweet!

MIMI said...

Spring has sprung!! What a wonderful way to start it off!! Thanks to Summer and her Mama for bringing it to our house.

Bethany!! said...

cutest pictures ever! i love the picture of chad & summer playing tea! so cute! so glad ya'll stopped by my school.
-aunt bethany