Friday, November 5, 2010

Training Update

Hey Folks,

Just wanted to give you an update on my 1/2 marathon training. I am pumped and get more excited as it gets closer (little over 2 months away). I just got in from a run in the neighborhood and I as I was pretending to see the finish line I wondered if I will sprint across or keep my pace. And as I got a wedgie I wondered if I should try some of those running shorts with built in underwear, but then it will be cold so I don't know.

My playlist is the key element in my run. I currently have a playlist named "DJ Jana" on my ipod with everything from Dave Matthews (my running favorite), Kutless (Christian inspiration), Alan Jackson (take me back to the good ole days tunes), Kayne West (when I need some turbo).

However my latest inspiration is my new pair of running shoes. I bought another brand first but they had too much arch support so I returned them. I really wanted to pick the perfect shoes based on what fit my sweet feet but then the guy brought out these...
He had me at hot pink!

No comments: