Saturday, November 20, 2010

Summer Marie_18 months

Summer Marie is 18 months old!Oh my, I can't believe I am a year and a half today! Does this mean I get to start wearing mascara?Now that Summer is 18 months she can do SO many things:
  • Pull off anything on counters within 6 inches of the edge (aka, Daddy's toothbrush and toothpaste)
  • Unzip zippers that contain tubes of lotion or sample size toothpaste
  • Unscrew lids of lotion bottles
  • Apply lotion to her legs, regardless of whether she has pants on or not
  • Reach into the dog food container and pull out a few snack pieces for Lucy

  • She has 16 teeth
  • She naps from 1-3pm (mostly)
  • A funny medical issue has popped up recently. It seems that she has reattached the umbilical cord and cannot separate from me. Especially when I am in the kitchen! (whole lot of frustration regarding this!)
  • She is a daredevil and will climb anything without fear
Funny conversation last night:
Me: Summer, do you want to go take a bath?
Summer: no
Me: Summer, do you want to go night night?
Summer: no
Me: (a commercial was on tv) Summer, do you want lip injections?
Summer: ah huh

3 comments:

Grammy said...

that confusing communication will never go away. I still do not know what Mj and beebs are saying half the time!!!Ha! I can't believe she is 18months old. She looks so cute in that toboggan!
love all of you

MIMI said...

Happy 18 months old Summer! I love you!!

Maggie Pelton said...

I completely understand the frustration about having an 18 month - 2 year old size appendage while going anywhere. NI started that around the same age and I've just now begun putting a stop to it. It's not been easy, but I've had to continually say, NO! I wont hold you. I wont pick you up. I'm hoping this gets better, too! I love the lip injection comment!