Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Josh Wilson - Before The Morning (Slideshow With Lyrics)

NOTE:Turns out this link will ask you to watch it on YouTube. You might have to disable your pop up blocker for YouTube to open. Let me know if you have problems viewing.

I had a different post I was going to publish but I feel that God wants to use me to share this song with you. The first time I heard it I tried to google the lyrics but got them wrong and ended up with a computer virus. This afternoon I heard it on the radio and wrote down the artist and song, Josh Wilson "Before the Morning." I encourage you to find a christian radio station and listen to it. I love music and a positive song can lift my spirits right out of a pitiful mood.

I struggle with seeing the big picture and the realization that the current challenges that feel so heavy will go away and leave me so much stronger for having endured them. I know that probably every.single.person reading this right now has something heavy on their heart today. And I hope the words of this song will be an encouragment to you; "Cause the pain that you've been feeling, it can't compare to the joy that's coming!"

Galations 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

5 comments:

MIMI said...

WOW! SO TRUE! THANK YOU, GOD for giving us healing and morning!! (and even those hurts to help us appreciate the good times). Thank you also Jana for using that opportunity to minister to us.
Love you!!

lisa said...

love you Jana.

The Reeds said...

I just listened then downloaded it on itunes. Thanks for passing it along!! I'm praying for you! You made the right decision, and you will find something that works for your family.

Larry said...

The link was just the thing for my friend in New Zealand. Thank you Jana...

Grammy said...

thank you dear. It took me a few days to figure out how to listen to it! I am so computer smart! NOT! but today is when I really appreciated the words. And probably wouldn't have as much before today. Gods timing is perfect.
love all of you