Thursday, February 9, 2012

32 week update

32 Weeks Pregnant with Zane and the doctor says he is measuring a little on the big side currently.  I will get to see him on the ultrasound in 2 weeks to see how he is positioned as he has been breach the past few visits.  Mama is feeling good.
Of course, I can't pull the camera out without this little girl wanting to pose.  The expression in this photo is one I see alot. 
And then there is always the BIG smile! 
I bought this hat for Zane to wear in a couple of years but Summer had to test it out first.  It is camo and says "Daddy's fishing partner." 

5 comments:

Mimi said...

And WHERE does Summer get her facial expressions???
You ALL look adorable--just makes me want to jump in the picture and give you both a BIG HUG!!

Dad said...

You look so BEAUTIFUL Jana Marie, and Summer is adorable. I love that first expression, seemingly of either a question or an "I don't know, Momma" reply! Ha! Summer will be a big helper when the little Zanester arrives. And, that will not be too much longer! Yea!!

Rachel said...

Looking gorgeous Jana! Time is just flying by. :)

Sandra White said...

Both Mother and daughter, so beautiful.(Michael and Kelly White's mom)

the crazy armstrongs said...

You look beautiful!! Wish I could be there this weekend to celebrate with you all ... but hopefully this summer I can take a trip up there with Brooke.