Thursday, February 23, 2012

34 Week Update

34 Weeks Pregnant with baby Zane and I am B.I.G! At my doctor appointment this week we confirmed that he is still breech and that is probably attributing to my larger measurements.  He has 3 more weeks to turn on his own before we try to force him to move (should I choose that option).  Looks like this pregnancy is going for the long haul of 39 weeks!  I am thankful that I have had a healthy pregnancy so far.
Last week Chad's mom hosted a baby shower for me and Zane.  She did such a nice job and I was honored to be supported by so many local girls.  We received many great gifts for our little boy and I am so grateful. 
Of course, Summer was a BIG help in opening each gift! 
On Valentine's Eve we attended a special Family Date Night at Chick Fil A.  They emailed out an invitation and we made reservations.  We were greeted by a hostess, white table cloths, an actual waitress, special Valentine bag of goodies and 2 carnation flowers!  That is alot for a fast food restaurant.  We love Chick Fil A. 
Valentine's Day morning I made heart shaped strawberry pancakes for my loves. 

3 comments:

Leslie C said...

Jan, you look so cute! I know you feel huge, but bc you didn't go "all the way" with Summer, you will probably feel that much bigger, but you do look great! My preggo pics were done at 35weeks, and I remember feeling big, but when I look at pics....35 to 40 weeks is a big jump! HA! Let that baby boy GROW! I have also had many friends with breach babies turn on their own when they are ready. He still has 6 weeks! :) Praying everything continues to go well. You look adorable.

Mimi said...

I am so thankful for your health and energy!! I am praying for Zane to turn and wait until he is full term to come see his HAPPY family! We had a GREAT time being entertained by our sweet Summer during our visit.

grammy said...

Great shower! You look great. I didn't have enough time with Summer or Chad and you. I am continuing to pray for God's timing of the arrival of our little Zane.