Saturday, January 21, 2012

Zane's Baby Lodge (in progress)

I LOVE creating things!  It is my passion.  After making the barn door I realized that just the wood alone wasn't going to be enough yet I was stumped as to what to put on it.  After some searching on Pinterest (and consulting with my creative mother) I decided to write out his name in rope, create some mason jar lanterns and finish it off with a rope of toys (to be added-lodge themed of course).  I loved doing all of these things for pennies and it only spurred my creative thougths to other projects I can make using these same items. 
The bedding will be a chocolate brown cribskirt and bumper pad with a navy blue gingham cribsheet.
Zane, we're getting ready for you buddy!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

looks great Jana!!

Mimi said...

JANA, YOU are the one that motivates and inspires ME!!! Zane, we are praying for you!

Rachel said...

I LOVE IT! Zane's lodge is awesome.