Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Splashville

Our MOPS (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) group got together for a playdate at Splashville, downtown in front of the court house. At first Summer was a bit hesitant about the shoots of water.
 But after she saw her friends playing she took interest.
 Even still, she just couldn't get wet...she pulled her hair out in distress.
It wasn't until she realized that she, herself, could pretend like a fountain by spitting water out of her mouth, that she decided to take the risk and go for it!
 Oh yeah, it was worth it!
 Giddy with excitement
 What a fun way to beat the heat.
 We'll be back soon, Splashville!
Asheville is a great city! 
I love that downtown is such a vibrant yet safe place to be for not only dining and shopping but also picnics and playdates.

4 comments:

The Miller family said...

She is super-duper cute! Glad it was a fun day at Spashville!

Marissa Hale said...

How cute! My parents have taken Xavier there, but we haven't had a chance to take him ourselves.
Looks like a lot of fun! :)

MIMI said...

Mom I love the way you let Summer experience these new things on her own terms. Makes me remember scary times like diving off the high dive for the first time. I love that little girl and her MOM!!

Bethany!! said...

She looks soo cute! I'm so glad I have such a precious niece! Thank you for my phone call, it brightened my day! ♥,bebe