Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Party Week

Summer and I have been in full PARTY mode all week while Daddy is away.  It all started with an awesome fever followed by a diagnosis of a double ear infection-hooray!
My little pumpkin was so patient as I got my hair done...and she got lots of special attention from the ladies.  She has a winter glove in her hand...obviously I need to clean out my purse.
 Oh and we painted!  Summer can paint up high...
 She can paint her hand
Summer loves painting!
I also want to share some pictures of my great visit from Rachel from Reno!

 I was a little excited that Rachel was in town...Chad was wondering how many cups of coffee I had??
 I gave Rachel a quick tour of downtown Asheville.  We went to our favorite breakfast spot and took her on a heavenly shopping spree at the JCREW warehouse.  She is ready to move here...JCREW sealed the deal.
 Thanks Rachel for making the trip to Asheville while you were out East.  Summer plays with her Rachel dress up doll every day.

3 comments:

MIMI said...

What a fun time you two have--even sick and missing Dada!! It was so good to see Rachel (in the pictures). She is such a special friend--I'm so glad that I got to meet Rachel. Maybe she WILL move to Asheville! Let's continue the PARTY for another week or two!!

Rachel said...

SO great to see you guys! Summer - I hope your sweet ears are healing so you can get back to the amazing party that is your life with your awesome mom and dad. Three cheers for the Martin family!

Bethany!! said...

I made a blog! yay!