Saturday, December 4, 2010

December Already

It is hard to think that just a week ago we were celebrating an amazing first half. PERIOD end of commentsAnd had such a great breakfast with Jay and Jen (even though my camera doesn't show it well)
But that is all behind us now. We are pressing on towards Christmas!The tree is up and half decorated...literally, Summer would quickly identify what ornaments were hanging too low and hand them to me.(I know, we have some lights out)
Although Summer struggled with conjunctivitus in both eyes, she has now recovered. I am preparing for another issue of my Junior League magazine to go to print and trying to squeeze all of my creative juices into it...sorry, not much creativity left for the blog these days.
We are going to the Carolina Mountain Christmas Spectacular today (at Biltmore Baptist Church)...but unfortunately just found out that they aren't offering childcare...hopefully that is a dirty rumor. Can't wait to let you know how it goes.

2 comments:

Grammy said...

so glad she is well!!!! can't wait to see all of you.
love and miss you

MIMI said...

The "angel" looks so cute. Love the pink bow! Countdown 'til Christmas has started-16 days!!!(I know--I have my own way of counting)