Monday, December 6, 2010

Carolina Mountain Christmas Spectacular

We went to the Carolina Mountain Christmas Spectacular at our church this weekend with Chad's parents, Gramma and Grandad, and it was amazing!
Summer absolutely loved the first few minutes. She was dancing, swaying left and right, jumping in the air and even shimmying her shoulders like we do in the car when Flo Rida comes on!
Unfortunately the show was 2.5 hours long and she was spent after 15. I took her out in the lobby and you wouldn't believe who was sitting on the sofa...SANTA CLAUS! I think I was more excited than she was. In fact, I'm sure I was...
We hung out with Santa for about 20 minutes until our babysitter walked by and asked if she could watch her while we enjoyed the show (she was a performer). What a blessing! Sweet Emily took Summer to the teen area and played with her for the next 2 hours.

We also saw the Grinch in the lobby and he played with Summer. Strangely enough she seemed to like the Grinch more than Santa...forgive her, she's young.

1 comment:

MIMI said...

Just wished that I could have seen her dancing,swaying,etc. during the program and her response to Santa.