Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Dance, Dance, Dance

For anyone who is feeling a little too still right now; sitting at your desk or on your sofa, I urge you to DANCE!
If you remember the 80's I think you might like this little halloween number I have on my playlist...THRILLER by Michael Jackson.
So get up...you should be dancing around your room right now like you just resurrected from the grave (If I have to explain that then you have obviously never seen the Thriller video and I am sorry for that).
This video was so scary for me as a kid but I loved it at the same time. And by the way I wanted to marry Michael Jackson when I was young. I know he is a little weird now but he put out some of the best music, lets not forget!
http://www.google.com/url?sa=U&start=1&q=http://www.youtube.com/watch%3Fv%3DAtyJbIOZjS8&usg=AFQjCNFSxUiapBEaIhCTxhV71tzlRD19fA

1 comment:

mook said...

Hey girl! That music did get me dancing! It was a scary sight too! Congrats on your 5th anniversary! I bet next year will be even better!;) Love ya! Mook