Thursday, March 15, 2012

37 weeks and holding

37 weeks and we have a scheduled arrival date!  Zane will arrive on Friday March 30 at 7:30am via c-section unless he decides to make an early appearance.  It just seems logistically that he will wait since his rear end is down and there just isn't enough pressure to make labor happen naturally, but anything is possible.  In the meantime, I am wearing white capris because they are the largest pants I have.  I know it is early and I have thought twice about it but in the end comfort wins.  Oh and the weather is in the 70's so it isn't that outrageous.
At this stage in my pregnancy, I have gotten everything ready so my days are mostly enjoyable as Summer and I have just been hanging outside in the beautiful sunshine.  I go to bed between 8-9pm as I am tired from getting up in the night...only for my brain to not fall back to sleep.  This morning I started my day at 3:30am, unintentionally of course.
I really haven't been that hungry as I have run out of space to expand, however I do find my sweet tooth has kicked it into high gear (although I am trying to ignore it).  I have had a baby shower to attend every weekend this month so at least I get a slice of cake per week. 
Will I make it until next week's update?

5 comments:

the crazy armstrongs said...

I'm sure Susan told you but the 30th is Allee's 21st birthday! that would be a cool date if you make it until then ... even though I'm sure you don't feel like it but you look GREAT!!

Rachel said...

Woohoo! Jana - you are gorgeous. I love your stripes! Glad you are able to relax and enjoy some special time with Summer in the days/weeks leading up to Zane's arrival. We are SO excited for you guys. 3/30 is a cool birthday!

Mimi said...

I don't think Zane will wait until the 30th. But he may-- You look so Great and Healthy. PLEASE take it EASY and REST!

Anna & Greg said...

Yay! March 30th is my birthday, and it is a great day to be born! Can't wait to meet baby Zane!

Leslie said...

Looking good Jan! That will make him almost a year to the date from Madelyn, she was 3/31/11, at 3:01. Ironic, huh? :)I was 12/26 at 12:26am, so I guess the tradition continued. Glad you are feeling good and little man is hanging in there, besides being stubborn and not flipping around... :)There still is time!