Sunday, December 4, 2011

Pregancy Update_22 weeks

Time is flying by with pregnancy #2.  Possibly because I am very busy with #1 and don't have the luxury of sitting around daydreaming about what he will be like.  I have been feeling pretty well.  I have back pain if I stand too long and need a nap every couple of days, otherwise I am normal.  My only cravings have been for fruit, mainly oranges (just like with Summer).  In the mirror I feel huge but people keep saying I am not showing that much.  Here is a recent picture I took to show baby's growth.
We still don't have a name yet for this little boy.  Feel free to make a suggestion in the comments.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Jan - As I said before, I love your belt bump accessory. Lookin' good mama! Unfortunately, I tried it myself today and have already taken it off! Sitting down it's a bit tight. I'm choosing comfort over fashion today. Thanks for the inspiration!