Thursday, September 15, 2011

Summer Pics

This September has turned out to be very busy for me so as you can see I don't have much time for blogging but I do want to share some of Summer's personality through photos.
She loves her baby dolls.  Here she is taking them all for a ride on her horse.
 My daughter loves putting on lipstick.  Usually I have a practically empty small container of lipgloss that she carries around and applies when needed.  However, it has gone missing and she helps herself to my purse at any moment it is accessible (or she pulls a chair across the house to stand on to make it accessible).  She did manage to keep it mostly in the lip region though!
 A child with lipstick is a happy child!
 Oh yeah Summer, very pretty!
 Summer pushing baby Ella while wearing her very first ballcap that we got her in Crested Butte.


3 comments:

the crazy armstrongs said...

I was just looking at these pictures with Jonas and he said "my friend mommy?" I said no "your cousin summer you haven't met her yet" and he said "Why?" I said "you will soon" I hope so I miss you guys and think of you often how you been feeling?

MIMI said...

MISS PERSONALITY!!

Mimi said...

Summer would make a great commercial for VOLUMNIZING your lips! And I love her 1st new cap!